Visit the spectacular 18 hole, par 72 public golf course right on the cusp of the Okanagan — just 3 minutes east of Princeton and less than 1 km off Highway 3. We are centrally located between Hope to the west and Kelowna to the east.
The Princeton Golf Club has a slope rating of 122 for the men and 128 for the ladies. The course presents a challenge for almost every level of player. Tall and majestic Ponderosa pines line the long and roiling fairways. The well maintained greens are small, fast, and require accurate approach shots. Sand traps are strategically placed throughout the course, making it a demanding and fun course to play. The beautiful scenery that surrounds the course only adds to the truly unique experience of playing at the Princeton Golf Course. The Divots Restaurant is fully licensed and has a scenic view from the large patio overlooking the #1 tee box and #9 green, along with scenic Amber ski hill. There is a fully serviced RV Park with laundry facilities and RV Packages are available. Check it out at www.princetongolfclub.com
for more details.
The Princeton Golf Club delivers the features of a championship club with the value of a community course:
- Spectacular setting, fairways lined with towering Ponderosa pines, challenging terrain, strategically-placed sand and water, well-manicured greens, beverage cart
- Reasonable rates on everything
- Fully-stocked pro shop with unbeatable prices on high-end clothing and equipment
- Driving range with practice putting and chipping areas
- Licensed restaurant offering a full menu, daily specials, and a picturesque outdoor patio
- Fully serviced RV Park
- More wildlife than you can shake a 9 iron at including deer, elk, moose, bears, mountain goats, marmots, and many species of birds
Princeton's Golf Club is a beautiful setting in amongst the tall pines, rolling hills and sage. The condition of the fairways and greens have been compared with some of the best in the Okanagan. Eighteen champion holes await every level of golfer.